BOXFORD PARISH COUNCIL
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN 2018 CONSULTATION
Boxford Parish Council is drafting a Neighbourhood Plan for Boxford.
A Neighbourhood Plan (sometimes called a Neighbourhood Development Plan) is a way of helping local communities to influence the planning of the area in which they live and work. It can be used to:
- Develop a shared vision for your neighbourhood.
- Choose where new homes, shops, offices and other development should be built.
- Identify and protect important local green spaces.
- Influence what new buildings should look like.
In order to write this plan we need your help! We hope you and your family will complete the Questionnaire to help us draft a Plan for Boxford.
There are 2 parts to the Questionnaire - Part 1 is available today whilst Part 2 will come in the New Year and will be in the form of a housing needs survey.
We would be grateful if you could take the time to complete the questionnaire and return through the door of or into the boxes located at the following drop off points:
- Old School House, School Hill
- 42 Homefield
- The Post Office
- Boxford Primary School
Please have your response returned by the 31st December 2018.
Thank you in advance for your support
Boxford Parish Council