HISTORICAL BOXFORD PRESS
East Anglian Daily Times
04 December 1905
In the Matter of Queen Elizabeth's Foundation,
in the Parish of Boxford, in the County of Suffolk,
In the Matter of the Charitable Trusts Acts, 1853 to 1894; and
In the Matter of the Board of Education Act, 1899, and the Board of Education (Powers) Orders in Council, 1900 to 1902.
BY Direction of the Board of Education
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Governors of the above-mentioned Foundation propose to effect a Sale of the property mentioned in the Schedule for a sum of £2OO, the purchaser accepting the title of the Governors in the matter.
Any objection or suggestion relative to the proposed Sale may be transmitted to the Board in writing, within 15 days from the first publication of this Notice, addressed to "The Secretary, Board of Education, Secondary Schools' Branch, Whitehall, London, S.W."
Dated. 27th November, 1905
W. N. BRUCE,
Principal Assistant Secretary for Secondary Schools.
A piece of freehold land, with the messuage and buildings erected thereon, formerly used for the purposes of the Boxford Grammar School, together with the freehold garden ground thereto belonging, abutting on the high road leading from Boxford to Sudbury, and situate in the Parish of Boxford.